Thursday, August 15, 2013

 2:06 AM      No comments

REIGNING hip hop sensation
Orezi is currently on tour of
major South African cities.
While at it, the Isoko, Delta
State born artiste is also
shooting the video of his hit
single, Rihanna, which has
been rocking the airwaves in
Nigeria and across Africa for
close to two months now.
South Africans have been
having a feel of this young
artiste who has left no one in
doubts as to his mission in the
music industry. "I am into
music to make my mark and
leave my foot prints," Orezi
said in an online interview
from South Africa on Monday.
"I am glad that South Africans
and Nigerians resident here
accepted my music and they
have showed me so much love
that I am overwhelmed. I
never knew that Rihanna is an
anthem here like it is in
Nigeria, for that I give glory to
God and my management
companies, Sprisal Records
and Synergy Entertainment."
The best hands are currently
working on the video of
Rihanna. Everybody working
on Orezi project is presently in
South Africa to ensure every
thing works according to plan.
"This is planning and
coordination at its best. The
state-of-the-art equipment
being used on the video, the
precision, timing… is out of this
world! Nigerians are going to
see a video that will redefine
music videos in Nigeria going
forward," the hip hop star said.
On the total budget for the
video, Orezi decided to keep
that off the card but
investigations revealed the
entire project is costing his
management company a
whopping N7.3 million. "I am
not authorized to speak on the
budget but the project is huge,
the crew large and equipment,
state-of-the-art so this is a
project that is running into
several millions of naira.
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.