Saturday, November 22, 2014

 6:34 AM      , ,    No comments

I don’t want to write on how you left us Chaz B cause to me you are still right here with us, I just want let the pine I am feeling when I heard you are gone out… I am not a strong person I am very emotional, thu I never met you in person I feel like I have known you all my life, you were always a source  of inspiration to people, a source of joy when there was no joy, you always took people emotions seriously you were always a friend, I must say the very first article featured on this blog was about you, you gave me hope and passion to talk to people about my feelings, you were send by God to bless mankind, but I just start to wonder why didn’t the heavens wait just a little longer there are still people out there who need your advice what will they do now, people always tune to you for advice but you had nobody to talk to… oh I just can’t take it… you were never a one sided person you took the gay, people the straight people and treated them as one, you treated the rich and the poor equally… Death is just one funny thing, why do you always take the good once? I know you can’t answer now cause you are a heartless bit*h… rest in peace Chaz B I know you are in a better place right now… but you will forever live in our heart… you are a legend and we will always look up to your work it will never dead cause death can’t   that way from us never again. RIP Sir.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.