Tuesday, November 25, 2014

 2:30 PM      , , ,    No comments

Toñto Dike may be a rude, funny and sweet girl... But she's not a super human, she has her own issues too ... The beautiful actress and Singer shared her little secret with her fans on Instagram after she shared a pic of herself wearing a neck pad with the caption: bin having this back ache since i know myself as a person it gets really worse n sometimes it makes me cry, I have to use this neck pad almost everyday privately... You see no one is without issues but in all am a happy girl n am wearing my poison with swag praying that some day the light would shine on my back love you n God night lovers...

I wish her well... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.