Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Kourtney Kardashian bares all.... I used to love this lady a lot, I guess I still like her but going nude is not the inthing for me... Kourteny who is the oldest of the kardashian and someone who is supposed to show good example to her younger ones.... Did it the other way round, as she show us her banging pregnant body in a photo shoot with dujour... As you all know the Kardashian always have a way of justifying their actions.. She did when she shared the photos on her Instagram page and caption it as follows: "to me nudity is not something to be ashamed of, i'm at my best when i'm pregnant" what do you think bsbers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.