Friday, December 5, 2014

 3:18 AM      , ,    No comments

Nicki Minaj is all of all sorts when it comes to her personality. The usually fun and bubbly rapper knows also how to make her voice heard when needed. In a new song recently she just released, the rapper takes the route of making her voice being heard.  In what might be considered one of her most emotional songs ever, “All Things Go” is a song in which Nicki opens up about being proposed to almost a decade ago, the abortion she had in her teens and the blame she feels for the 2011 murder of her cousin. here are some lines in the song....
On her teenage abortion she rapped:
My child with Aaron, would’ve been sixteen, any minute
So in some ways I feel like ‘Caiah, is the both of them
It’s like he’s ‘Caiah’s little angel, looking over him
while on the death of his cousin she rapped:
I lost my little cousin to a senseless act of violence
His sister said he wanted to stay with me, but I didn’t invite him
Why didn’t he ask, or am I just buggin?
Cause since I got fame, they don’t act the same, even though they know that I love him
Family ties broken before me, n-ggas tryna kill him, he ain’t even call me
And that’s the reflection of me, yes I get it, I get it, it was all me
I’ll pop a pill and remember the look in his eyes the last day he saw me

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.