Thursday, December 4, 2014

 12:38 AM      , ,    No comments
If there's one thing i love most in this world... that thing is having a child of my own hey! i know I still have to finish my education that's the music i hear for now... oh sorry i forgot i was about to give you the gist that brought you here.. So here is it.. Nuella and her hubby, Tchidi Chikere welcomed a beautiful baby girl, December 3, 2014 in the US. oh hey old story you've seen it in some other popular blog... well i don't go with the trends i do my thing the way i know it will be interest my loyal readers.. Now back to the gist... they named the beautiful princess Adachi Testimony Tchidi Chikere. Tchidi shared the good news followed with the picture of the new baby with the caption:

“We call her baby Tess. Welcome to our home n d love we hv waitin for u. God has done it. N to my wifey..Teee loves ya!”
i am so happy for them... congratulations dearest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.