Monday, August 12, 2013

 5:35 AM      No comments

Northern Nollywood
actress Halimar Abubakar
has stunned her fans by her
recent comment.
She says there's a possibility
she could turn down $1m to
act in a bikini.
Did you get that? Its Not N1m
We are talking about here oooooh, I mean $1m.
On an interview with
Channels TV's 'Sunrise' as
artiste of the week, the sexy
actress was asked what role
she would willingly turn
down for a $1 Million, the
actress responded by
saying 'for the fact that I'm
a responsible woman, and I
love and respect my
country, and of course my
family, I would not take a
role that has to do with
baring it all….you know…
indecency…'
She went ahead to say she
will think about wearing a
bikini in a movie role for that
amount of money.
Kinda hard to believe, since
it's coming from an actress
who got her big break in the
early 2000s in a unclad
scene and modeled almost
unclad as a young lady.
Mouth, if i hear that she
doesn't play that role for
even 1m Naira!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.