Monday, August 12, 2013

 7:43 AM      No comments

Toolz is arguably the most
physically endowed
entertainers in Nigeria.
On Air Personality and host
of online tv Ndani, Tolu
Oniru a.k.a Toolz was a
guest on the X-Generation
programme, 'Rubbin Minds'
where she revealed that ace
producer and CEO of Mavin
Records, Don Jazzy actually
has a crush on her.
Way down into the
interview, Toolz revealed
that most people actually
think that she has a crush on
Don Jazzy, but she claimed
that it is the one time
producer of D-Banj and co-
owner of defunct Mo'Hits
Records that is actually
having a crush on her.
This is what Toolz had to say
-
Q: You mentioned earlier
about people saying you
interviewing someone and
they end saying you are
dating, I want to call a few
names and you are going to
tell Yes or No, or explain
whatever it is you want to
explain if you did date them
or not.
'Don Jazzy'
Toolz: Don Jazzy is my
personal person, Don Jazzy
is like somebody that, he
thought me a lot about the
industry, he's my personal
person.
Q: Never dated?
Toolz: No
Toolz: People say that you
now I have a crush on him, I
say to you he has crush on
me
Q: So you think Don Jazzy
has a crush on you?
Toolz: Don Jazzy is awesome
and amazing.
The On Air Personality with
one of Nigeria's 21st century
music radio stations, Beat
FM, described Iyanya as a
naturally flirtatious person
and that is one of his selling
points, but she never dated
him.
Q: Iyanya
Tollz: No, I don't know when
that came about, when was
that? When did that came
about?
I don't know there was a
video; you guys were in the
studio together, I think some
talk started from there, he
did an interview with you.
Toolz: Oh there we go, no,
no, no Iyanya is naturally,
like naturally flirtatious and I
think that's one of his selling
points, but No.
She described rapper Lynxxx
as her very good friend, as
someone she bickers a lot
with and that they are very
close.
Q: Lynx
Toolz: No, Lynxxx and I are
like we bicker a lot, and it's
kind of like, you now the
way you have a friend and
he's a guy, you just, the way
you kind of develop your
friendship is just yap, a kind
of that person like ' look at
your head, look at this and
everything' so that's it. We
were quite close.
Watch the interview below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.