Sunday, December 14, 2014

 6:48 AM      No comments

If you have been following my blog for some time now you will surely know i am one Taylor Swift's biggest fan and I promise I will do what it takes to have a .... Never mind let me go to the business that brought me here... Taylor Swift became a year older yesterday Dec 13th 2014, and she celebrated her 25th birthday with a few famous friends.

The pop diva was joined by alot of friends as Beyoncé, Jay Z, and Justin Timberlake all turned up for her birthday bash held in her apartment in New York on Friday night.

They all got together for a group photo with Sam Smith and sisters of the band HAIM.

And here is all she had to say (Taylor Swift) “So this is being 25….. #WHAT #bestbirthdayEVER,”
Check out more photos from her birthday bash below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.