Thursday, January 1, 2015

 6:28 AM      , ,    No comments
If you are an ardent fan of Nadia Buari, then you will agree this is her best pics of 2014.
The Ghanaian superstar who is in a relationship with Nollywood’s Jim Iyke, shared this pics thanking everyone who stood by her during the year.
In her own words,
I wana thank all of u for ur continuous support & having my back relentlessly throughout the years. I am so grateful & fortunate for ur dedication, ur time & devotion, ur kindness & understanding, ur patience and compassion.
Thanks for giving me a home inside ur hearts & within ur lives. As always, thank u for accepting me for who I am…Being human- flaws & all. ~We’re all made up of beautiful imperfections.
I’m sending everyone an abundance of warm light,..feel me in ur hearts, as I feel u in mine. Together, we brightly shine. We stand the test of time.
Always have. Always will.
Happy New Year,
Love, N.S.B
See her picture below :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.