Friday, January 2, 2015

 11:56 AM         No comments
Its was a faithful Sunday afternoon the day that I cant wish to forget, sunny Sunday at that, as I sat and gaze into the eyes of the unknown perfectly created to capture the heart the unfaithful, which she already did… I couldn’t speak as if comforting my thoughts was letting me know its ok to ask after her from a friend. But I tried to stop myself the trance deepens as my attention focuses me to notice the little device capturing her attention instead of me, so I stopped think and Mesmerized with its beauty.

The glowing illumination which glows in the dark room we sat filling voids with brilliant bright light from her eyes. It's the same feeling gazing into the sparkle of her eyes. As I talked to my friend with my heart open, vulnerable, and true, it seems so far but yet it's so near for the room was small and I couldn't stop but think, that she knows what I was talking about. Now the message is sent, Sent only to her.

There was no need to worry but why am I worried or should it be made clear? I've gotten all of your messages Scribed them onto my heart and answered every single one with a puzzle in which only true love can answer.


Love comes in many forms and this is true,  but the greatest love of all is the love, 

the love I feel for you, so believe me when I say I do, look not into my past for my past is far gone the future is what I longing to build with the taste of your love.


I'm sitting here alone, with images of you in my mind, your warmth and kindness, the gentle way you talk to me...  I wonder where you are, what you are doing when you are not with that little device that share my attention with you... I hope you are thinking of letting me in, or are you wondering if I am perfect? I enjoy having you in my heart, but if perfection is what you are looking for I can’t promise, but with you by my side we can make a perfect team... so I drop my pen and make a sizzle little wish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.