Monday, August 12, 2013

 7:12 AM      No comments

Nigeria's real bad girl Afro
Candy, Tonto Dikeh still dey
learn where this woman
dey. Anyway, the
controversial actress/movie
producer and singer Afro
Candy is now claiming that
some individuals are jealous
of her. In-short, just read by
yourself what this old
woman Afro Candy had to
say
_________________________
Below is Afro Candy's note:
"For those of you that just
started watching Nollywood
Movies, I have been
around, even though I left
Nigeria when I was just
about to hit the actual
Stardom and Transformed
to AfroCandy.
When I was in
Nollywood, Ini Edo had not
even a Bicycle and I drove
her to the Locations twice I
worked with her. Mercy
Johnson was still running
around looking for waka
pass.
Now that I came back in full
force to take back my
position most of you are
mad. Why are you mad
tho? don't hate the player,
hate the Game…."
--------------------------------------
Guys what do you think about this note?
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

0 comments:

Post a Comment

BSBlog Poll

ads

ad Placement

click the benner

Help Promote Just click

Team BSBlog

...

Popular Posts

Unordered List

Ads Space

Powered by Blogger.